Gerber Logan Square 1.28 gpf 12" Rough-In Two-Piece Elongated ErgoHeight Toilet
The Logan Square™ Suite was created with simple, intentional design elements in mind. The tank and base of this two-piece high efficiency toilet feature layered rectangular angles for a look that can be carried through to matching sinks and faucets. The toilet is WaterSense certified for efficiency (operating at 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf)) and performance and showcases a 3" flush valve, Fluidmaster® fill valve, fully glazed trapway and dual siphon jet each contributing to its overall reliability and durability. Its ErgoHeight bowl height is ADA compliant and provides the ultimate comfort.
- 16 7/8"+ ErgoHeight ADA Elongated Bowl for added comfort
- Ornate Traditional Design with color-matched tank flush lever to evoke a majestic, elegant décor
- Large, 2" fully glazed trapway for clog-free waste removal
- Extra-Large Dual fed siphon jets increases the force of the flush, clearing the bowl effectively
- 3" flush valve for maximum water flow and flushing power
- Extra Large 10 1/2" x 8 1/8" water surface to thoroughly rinse bowl with each flush
- Corrosion resistant Fluidmaster flapper for long lasting operation and easy replacement
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf), saves up to 16,500 gallons per year (vs 3.5 gpf toilet)
- Two-piece toilet
- 12" Rough-in
- Toilet seat not included
- 10 Year Warranty
- WaterSense certified, High Efficiency Toilet (HET) to save water, energy, and money
- Best-in-Class Fluidmaster 400A Fill Valve for durable, long lasting anti-siphon operation and easy replacement
- Double nut, multi-point tank-to-bowl mounting system for easy tool-free installation
- Height - 30 1/2"
- Width - 20 1/4"
- Depth - 28 3/4"
- Weight - 94 lbs
- Water Surface from Rim - 4 1/2"
- Trapway Min - 2"
- Water Surface - 12" x 10"
- Water Seal - 2 1/2"