Gerber Avalanche Elite 1.28 gpf 12" Rough-In Two-Piece ErgoHeight Round Front Toilet
The Avalanche Elite™ is easy to install, easy to admire, and offers an extraordinary value that's hard to forget. The two-piece design features a low maintenance simple concealed trapway and a sleek, upscale look that fits any decor. Perfect for renovations and remodeling, the extra-large footprint covers old residue and makes installing and replacing a toilet easy. A powerful and reliable flushing machine, the Avalanche® Elite houses the PowerCleanÂ® Flush System for stronger flushes, more carry through the waste line, and a cleaner bowl.
- 17" Tall, ErgoHeight ADA Round Front Bowl for added comfort and ease of seating onto the bowl
- Tank: AH-28-890, Bowl: AB-21-852
- Chrome, metal side tank lever with solid durable brass arm to complement any bathroom
- Large, 2 1/8" fully glazed trapway for clog-free waste removal
- Featuring the PowerClean Flush System! XL Dual fed siphon jets feed into a specialized chamber that accelerates water force, clearing the bowl effectively
- 100% factory tested prior to shipment
- 3" flush valve for maximum water flow and flushing power
- Large 10" x 7" water surface to thoroughly rinse bowl with each flush
- 1.28 gpf (gallons per flush), save up to 16,500 gallons per year (vs 3.5 gpf toilet)
- Corrosion resistant Fluidmaster flapper for long lasting operation and easy replacement
- Two-piece toilet
- 12" Rough-in
- Available in white and biscuit
- WaterSense certified, High Efficiency Toilet (HET) to save 20% more water (vs 1.6 gpf/6 Lpf toilet) and money!
- 10 Year Warranty, Limited Lifetime on Vitreous China
- Double nut, multi-point tank-to-bowl mounting system for easy tool-free installation
- Best-in-Class Fluidmaster 400A Fill Valve for durable, long lasting anti-siphon operation and easy replacement
- Toilet seat not included
- Height - 31 3/4"
- Width - 14 1/2"
- Depth - 27 15/16"
- Weight - 91
- Trapway Min - 2-1/8"
- Water Surface - 10" x 7"